Saturday 5 May 2012

Candelicious baby color dots

I was looking through the Nailsap for weeks n keep seeing how those people have so many yummy colours and I want too!! (baby, pastel shades)

And guess what, I found 2 in my drawer-_- bought a few months back and cause I bought quite a number, I haven had a chance to try them:s

Start with a base, My nails are now short so I put a generous coat of baby blue on! They are about half a nails length but it doesn't matter cause ppl can't get enough of these colours!! Haha and by ppl I mean me, and a few around me :s

Use a dotting tool to get the perfect circular dots. Which I don't have! I used to think toothpick or needles will do the trick but it's really different results. It's not flawless. I used a dotting pen, squeezed out a small ball of white before dapping on my nails.

Make sure ur base is dry else they'll merge. The position matters really. I've tried to embrace randomness before, dotting anwhere with space. But it turned out to be quite childish n messy. There must be a pattern, either straight or alternate. See my "diamond dots"

Oh yes, I bought these lovely colours from faceshop, there should be more and I'm excited to try!

Interchange the colours on every nail. Here's the result :)

No comments:

Post a Comment