Sunday 21 April 2013

Pink gradient peek

This is a more successful version of the rainbow stripes.

-paint ur nails white
-Sponge dab 3 shades of pink ( refer to sponge dabbed ombré below)
-repeat

And there, I had my nails pink n pretty for a good week. That's when some polish starts to chip, and nails start to grow. Don't worry time to re-use and transform the design!

-paste thin strips of tape
-choose vertical area to reveal more gradient effect
-make sure a portion of the tape is sticking out so u can remove them easily later
-when making overlap design, take note of the tape on top! So u can remove the top one first. Otherwise a chunk may be removed
-polish black over all nails
-wait
-Matt top coat
-wait
-peel off the stickers and walla! :)

Ps: I didn't take my nails when it was ugly n chipping. I should have cause the transformation is huge :s





No comments:

Post a Comment