Tuesday 10 May 2011

Welcome to Fancy Nails

The thing about nails is that they're such simple and neglectable part of your life. What everyone knows 'by default' is just to keep them cleam, trim and neat'. But but..there're more to that!!

If a girl bothers to display brilliance and care for her face, hair, dressing etc.. I find that nice nails attracts ppl's attention too! :) I, for one would be! I may be in a train, and accidentally stare too long at the lady holding on to the pole. Alright, that's me :P But I do receive a number of comments by ppl (mainly friends) who noticed mine, and that makes me superficially happy too :)

Updating for:

Nail Care
Manicure/Pedicure
Jewels

Stickers
Designs/ Nail Art
Fun


and Hopefully
Air-Brush
Stamping
Water Marble
3D Gel
I love my nails. So should you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment